Monday 8 May 2017

Evaluation of Module

I think what I enjoyed most about PPP this year was the opportunity to produce personal work and show that to people and have it be more apart of my studies rather than it being requirement. This way the work came naturally and i was able to reflect on the work in my own time.
I also managed to get in contact with some people in industry that i normally wouldn't have bothered to if it wasn't a mandatory requirement - this has given me a bit more confidence in approaching people.
Overall I know I have produced a lot of personal work over the course of the year, my interaction with social media such as instagram is evidence of that. However due to other modules taking more priority, this work has gone un documented on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment