Sunday 7 May 2017

Chasing The Shadow Of Bryn Jones - Documentary style animation


I would like to find out how this style of deconstructive animation is achieved, but by observing it and noticing that there are clear layers to the composition of the animated sections, I can make an assumption that after affects has been used to create this piece of footage.
I can then think about this idea and use it to experiment with my own  footage if I experiment with keying out certain parts of footage and separating them in to layers.
This idea may work really well in my experimentation with rotoscoping also.
I also think that this is a really good idea in terms of making reference to a subject matter, using reference imagery to create interesting effects and animation. This may be something that could possibly be useful with my dissertation.

No comments:

Post a Comment