Sunday 7 February 2016

Arthur Lipsett - Research - (OUAN402)


Arthur Lipsett was a film maker who enjoyed collecting various clips footage and audio, he translated these found pieces of footage and audio into audiovisual collages, though they are abstract you can certainly detract from them the atmosphere that Lipsett was trying to bring across to the audience.
I chose to research in to Lipsett for his video & audio collage work as I am curious as to how i might go about bringing the collage element of my own work into my animation practice.
By researching into other practitioners who have 'cut and stitched' moving image and audio together it will help me to form practical and technical ideas about how I might go about bringing in this element into my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment