Friday 18 May 2018

Gross Bus Animation



Gross Bus Animation

Gross Bus Animation is a choice for research in that they were started in college and the aesthetic is very rough and ready - I decided to include them in my research as they are an example producing work for the love of it and being original and eye catching in they're approach to character and background designs, Keeping it simple and playful using bold colour pallettes and experimenting with VHS tape conversion.

I contacted them through Facebook as I noticed they hadn't released much for a while.
looking at Gross Bus as an example is relative to my own practice and where I see myself as a practitioner and how I progress beyond university. As more and more I am starting to see myself as a practitioner who wants to work for himself and create work that he is passionate about - whilst taking on more corporate jobs freelance to pay the bills.



No comments:

Post a Comment